Hey Family and Friends!
About 2 years ago, I bought a trusty lil pick up. A 1998 Chevy S-10 to be more specific. It’s a great lil truck and super helpful to have! In addition to making jobs around the house easier, it is nice to have a “spare” vehicle at the house to run quick errands, or to use when one of our primary vehicles were in the shop. Here are some pics of the truck for your viewing pleasure!
Here are the specs:
1998 Chevrolet S-10 (Regular Cab)
4 Cylinder Engine, Automatic
Factory everything. The tires are 2 years old and have close to 100% tread on ’em (this was just a work/spare truck, so I didn’t use it all the time.)
You might be thinking to yourself “I’m not in the market for a truck. What would I do with one?” Here’s some food for thought:
- haul mulch for $20 a yard (truck bed filled with mulch) rather than paying $10 per bag (FYI a bag of mulch covers nothing)
- be a hero to your friends when they need to move stuff
- move your own crap and stop bothering your cool friends that own a truck
- be the coolest and hottest guy on the block (“coolest” because you own a truck and “hottest” because this truck doesn’t have A/C)
- get a good arm workout with manual windows!
- don’t worry about dings at the parking lot. Like wrinkles on an old man, dings bring character.
In the next few days I’m going to post this truck on Craigslist for $3700. I know that it’ll sell quickly, because when I was shopping around, these trucks would get picked up faster than I could call and make an offer on ’em.
I wanted to give family and friends a chance at it before I put it out to the public. If you’re reading this post, then I assume we know each other (whether we’re friends or your a friend of a friend, or if you’ve randomly subscribed to my blog… then I still consider you a friend!). I value that. So with that, if you’re looking for a truck and mention that you found it on this blog, then I’ll sell it to you for $3200!
Thanks for looking!